- ZEST WEG GROUP acquires Hawker Siddeley
- The Zest WEG Group, a local subsidiary company of leading Brazilian motor and controls manufacturer WEG, has acquired the entire business of Hawker Siddeley Electric Africa in South Africa, subject to conditions precedent. read more
- MV seminar introduces new trends to the KZN motor industry.
- Improving the efficiency and long-term reliability of motors will continue to be the focus of motor manufacturers worldwide, says electrical equipment supplier Zest WEG Group Durban branch manager Taylor Milan, at the company’s medium-voltage (MV) motor seminar last month in Durban.read more
- Powering up at Cape Town’s SILO 1 Building.
- Zest WEG Group’s Genset Division is supplying a custom engineered genset solution to the Silo 1 building project in Cape Town. The hybrid modern-meets-historical building comprises nine storeys, three of which are basement levels.read more
- Zesty growth aspirations.
- Zest WEG Group is an acknowledged leader in the supply of electric motors, thanks to its ongoing product line enhancements, industry upliftment through training and acquisitive, and organic growth plans aimed at better servicing its clients writes Laura Cornish. read more
- ZEST Electric Motors’ MV Motor Seminars Well Attended.
- Zest Electric Motors’ first medium voltage (MV) motor seminars, held in Johannesburg and Durban in June 2013, proved extremely popular in both centres with over 200 MV participants attending the three one-day events.read more
|Click through to our News archive.